To apply for Highland Elementary School, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed Application form.
- Submit a completed Record's Request form.
- Attend an entrance evaluation with the principal.
Once your child has been accepted; you must complete the following steps before your child beings classes:
- Make tuition payment according to payment plan. (Past accounts at previous schools must be settled to transfer records.)
- Submit an up-to-date immunization record, which is required by law.
- Submit a physical examination form validated by your child's physician.
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate and social security card.
- Attend Registration Day at Highland Elementary School.